Neighborhood: 15 - West Huntington Beach, Downtown Area (down)
This home is located on the quiet end of Indianapolis Ave, located just before downtown Main Street. The location is perfect for those looking for a more quiet part of the city but still want to be located downtown. It is just a ten-minute walk to all the great restaurants, bars, and shops that downtown has to offer.
The home offers 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms and has been completely remodeled in 2021. Brand new full-width cabana doors bring the glorious salty breezes inside. Amazing front patio with a fire pit, BBQ, and seating for the family. The kitchen has brand new Quartz countertops with a handmade Italian range by Ilve and all of the cooking supplies needed to entertain guests or host dinner parties. The kitchen opens up to your dining and living room. The laundry room is upstairs with brand new appliances as well as laundry detergent and cleaning supplies to use during your stay. The 3rd floor deck offers gorgeous views of the neighborhood and sunsets complete with a flat screen TV, lounge chairs, and couch seating area. Central AC and heat throughout the home.
**This is the month-to-month rate; we also offer weekly prices - please contact us for pricing or book through AirBnB**
- WiFi throughout the entire house and patio
- 55” flat screen smart TV with access to cable channels, Netflix, Hulu, etc.
- Dining Table seats 6 plus 3 bar stools at the kitchen counter and more seating on outdoor patio and 3rd floor deck
- Sectional couch that can sleep additional people as well as a Queen sized blow up mattress
- Fully stocked utensils, dishes, pots/pans
- Oven and Microwave
- Keurig coffee maker and pods
- Bedroom #1: downstairs with a double bed and access to the main floor full bathroom
- Bedroom #2: Beautiful Master Bedroom with your own separate patio, king size bed, flat screen TV, full master bathroom with two rainfall shower heads and double vanity
-Bedroom #3: Queen Bed with a baby changing station and closet. Shared full bathroom with bedroom #4
-Bedroom #4: Queen Bed; shared full bathroom with bedroom #3
- Front Patio with a fire pit, BBQ, and seating
- Gorgeous rooftop patio with beautiful views, a flatscreen smart TV, two couches, and two lounge chairs for soaking up the sun
- Maid service provided at an additional cost and required for long term rentals.
We may consider a dog at an additional cost and deposit.
If you experience difficulty in accessing any part of this website, email us, and we will work with you to provide the information you seek through an alternate communication method. Canyon is an Equal Opportunity Employer and supports the Fair Housing Act.